The newbie of Internet users can find themselves messed up at the very first time of connecting pc to Internet.
In this post I will give you some tips to connect pc to internet by following the easy steps.
If you want to connect your pc to internet; you have to create a profile at first. I am telling you about how to create an Internet profile in your Windows 7 installed PC.
1. Firstly go to the control panel from the start menu.
2. Open Networking & Sharing Center.
3. Now click on the “Set up a New Connection or Network” like the image showed below.
4. A pop up window will be opened like the image below-
5. Click on the “Connect to the Internet.
6. Click “Next”.
7. Click on “Set Up a New Network Anyway”.
8. Click on “Broadband (PPPoE).
9. In this dialogue box give the Username and Password that your ISP gave you. Mention the Connection name like “Smile”. “jp” according to your connection profile. To know the connection name please ask your ISP.
10. Now click on “Connect” to connect PC to Internet.
I am mentioning once again that the screen shot I have given above took from the Windows 7 installed PC. If you use different operating system you can find your working process a little bit different. But the main working procedure is almost same.
However, don’t worry if you be messed up. Let me know any problems by comments. Thanks.