Power supply problem is a big problem that most of the computer user suffers on. Due to power supply problem lots of effects can be seen during PC operating. Monitor’s display problem is one of these. In other post I have described that how to solve the power supply problem; but today I will tell you that how to detect the power supply problem of your PC.
I noticed from one of my friends that her computer display is not working properly; though the RAM, Hard-Disc and other crucial computer connectors is in good condition.
Basically the display problem is started if the Power Supply does not work properly. So there is a question might be raised that, “How to detect the power supply problem of my computer?”
There are several ways to identify the power supply problem of a computer. Just follow my tips below:
- If you find that the power still exists in your UPS but not coming to your CPU then you may check the Power Supply.
- The fan of Power Supply is still working but nothing is happening to the rest of the part of PC. I mean, the LED of Hard Disc is not yet blinking and PC is not being started up.
- Strangely enough, when you see the Fan of Processor is rotating but your computer is not working. However, if your Power supply doesn’t work, the processor won’t get connected with power to rotate. But
sometimes you should check the power supply in this case to be sure that what has actually happened.
- Have you noticed that the Light of Motherboard is still blinking but the fan of processor and power supply is not rotating? In this case you should check the Power Supply.
- Collect a brand new Power Supply and replace it with the old one. Got solved? If still no, then you may rush to other devices like RAM, Hard Disk, and Processor to check these.
Any idea unlike these is walking on your head? You may let me know these by commenting here. Thanks.