In this era of information technology we can’t anything on Internet without a browser. Whatever information we need we must have to go to the browsers to find out these. And research says the users of FireFox browser are increasing like storm. I am sure you people also use Firefox for its incredible securities and other related conveniences.
When we search anything on Google, Yahoo, Bing or any other search engines installed as default on Mozilla Firefox we can enhance the accuracy of the spelling of the words we use. It’s called spell check firefox function.
To enable the spell check Firefox you have to accomplish a few steps as bellows:
1. Click “Tools” menu from your Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. A Pop up window will be opened. Click “Option”.
3. Select Advaced Tab.
4. Here you will see three segments named as Accessibility, Browsing & System Defaults. In the Browsing segment check (Tick) the box of “Check my spelling as I type”.
5. Then press “Ok” to complete the steps.
You can start Spell Checker on Firefox by another process. Just follow the steps below to enable the Firefox spell check built in software.
1. Write “about:config” on your firefox address bar without the “”quotation. And press enter.
2. A page will be opened to warn you like “This might void your warrenty!”. Find a button below named “I’ll be careful. I promise!” and click on it.
3. You have seen a Filter box. Write “layout.spell” and press enter.
4. Change the value of “layout.spellcheckDefault” to 2. To change it, just double click on this line.
5. Restart your firefox now.
Hope; from now your firefox spell check is enabled and enjoy this great tips to accelerate your accuracy in searching.