The notorious inf autorun is a big disgust hell for the computer users. There is nobody who hasn’t yet suffered this annoying problem.
This inf autorun is a virus which generally enters on PC from the removable disks, external hard discs, pen drives and so on. This virus can enter from your virus attacked CD-DVDs also.
To save your PC from the inf autorun you have to be cautious about this worm. Don’t enable the Autorun option of your system. To examine whether you Computer is autorun enabled or not you can follow the steps below and then disable the autorun option. See below how:
- Go To “Control Panel” of your computer and open “Administrative Tools”.
- From the “Administrative Tools” click on the “Services” menu.
- A Window will be opened named Services (Local). From here, scrolls down your Mouse to find “Shell Hardware Detection” within the list.
- Double Click on “Shell Hardware Detection”; a pop up window will be opened.
- Select “Disabled” from the startup type options.
- Apply it and Click on OK to quit.
- Your Autorun option is now disabled and whenever you will enter any external drive on your pc it will not be opened automatically. So your pc remains the horrific inf autorun viruses forever.
Now I will tell you about a software which will remove all of your autorun ini from your computer. Just install this autorun remover software on your PC and scan whole computer. It is really a effective autorun remover tools. To download it Click This Link
However to open or run the external drives just go to My Computer and open it. Don’t forget to scan external drives by Anti-virus before opening.
Now enjoy the inf autorun virus free computing.
- How To Remove or Heal Virus Manually From The Computer (WinXP)
- How To Remove Windows Exploit Virus
- 20 Killer Symptoms of Virus Affected Computer | Is your PC Virus Free?
- How to Set Up the Appearance Settings of Computer to Increase Speed (For Windows)
- How To Remove Tension Saying Just Live For Today?
- How To Defragment My Computer Without Any Software[Basic Post]