Now a day the worlds are being addicted on the Giant social media website named Facebook. There are a very few peoples who use Internet but don’t use Facebook to connect with peoples, friends and strangers.
Day by day the facebook users are increasing. Interesting enough, peoples love to see their friend list bigger. And to do so they often busy to send friend request.
I wouldn’t have to write this post if an irritating security check facebook or captcha don’t bother us during sending facebook friend request. If you are not so much famous or a celebrity then you may have to send the request and eventually you may have to face this problem.
However, facebook authority has set this security check due to enhance the internal security against the spamming, phising or hacking. So ultimately this service is good as well.
But the trick I am mentioning at below is for the users who want to remove this security check. Just follow these steps:
- See carefully the Security Check Facebook box and find some words like “Verify Your Account” below the obscure captcha letters.
- Click on “Verify your account”.
- Now select the country code of Bangladesh (+880).
- Enter your Mobile Number on the “Phone Number” Box.
- Click on “Confirm” and a confirmation code will be sent to your Mobile and simultaneously a new window is opened.
- On the new window you will find a box. Enter the confirmation code that you have just received from Facebook and “Confirm” it.
Now your facebook using experience will be funnier and less irritating. So enjoy yourself.
Oh! Yeah….do you know more tips about security check facebook? If yes, just mention these on comment box. Thanks.
- How To Enable Firefox Spell Check In The Easiest Way
- Facebook Has Been Banned In Bangladesh (Temporary). Why?
- Top 5 Effective WordPress Blog Security Plugins For Free
- Facebook Has Been Restored in Pakistan
- How To Stop Others Linking Back To Your Site | Remove Bad Links For Negative SEO
- Web Browsers Comparison | Is Firefox Better Than Internet Explorer